Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Well, school starts next Monday and I am not looking forward to it. I wish I could hide in my in-laws suitcases when they leave to go to Nicaragua to be a missionary now. But since I can't do that and I still have a few short days left, I'm trying to make the best of them. This Christmas break has been an amazing blessing. I have been able to spend so much time with my family! Here is a picture of all of my family members in one room. I loved it. we had so much fun. My family from St. Joseph came down and stayed at our house and Jarons parents and sister were also here so we had everyone. They were here to celebrate my birthday and New Years! Here is my with my sparkling grape juice.. we got wild! hahaha I loved that our parents got to spend time together getting to know each other and they have a good time together which is a huge plus! As I said in the last post, Jaron and I went up to St. Joseph and it was really snowy! It snowed 12 or more inches and drifted majorly so in some places, it was almost as tall as me! It hadn't snowed at all in Springfield, the good news was, Jaron and I brought it with us. And Jack loves it! He was so cute romping in it. It is supposed to snow tonight and then tomorrow is a big day in the Rogers home. Texas is playing Alabama in the National Championship. I'm not really a sports person, but I married into something and I have to care :). The whole family LOVES the Texas Longhorns. So I have to love them too ;) so there is a picture of Jaron and me wearing one of our Christmas gifts from his parents.

1 comment:

  1. im glad you got a blog! :) and im glad you are enjoying your time with the family. jack looks adorable in the snow. i still need to meet him!

    ReplyDelete