Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life Lately

not much exciting has happened lately. We have been really busy, which isn't new! I have been going to school (a little bit! I love the slower pace of summer school!) and Jaron has been working (just as much as ever :(..) Jaron and I have been trying to eat healthier, and that includes, chicken, tilapia and a LOT of veggies. Its good for us. I crave chocolate constantly, and if we are at somebody's house we aren't very strict about what we eat. I like eating healthy, and its cheaper to eat chicken, lettuce, and rice rather than cooking large delicious meals. lol..
I gave Jack a haircut and a bath yesterday. he looks so cute! i love that little dog. He is so precious. He has the most personality of any dog i've ever met. His mannerisms and little noises are so cute and i love talking to him! Sometimes Jaron and I just stand and stare at him for a long time and he will make grunts and then whines and then he'll start barking and running around and the whole time we will just stand and stare. Its hilarious. anyways, thats all I have for now! Amanda, i'll try to post more often!!!! I aspire to be as good of a blogger as you!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! how sweet! you are already a wonderful blogger nicki!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete