Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Graduation!

Well, I've been graduated for about a month and a half! Dental Hygiene School was the hardest thing I have ever done. I could never describe to anyone who has not been through it how really hard it was. It felt like I would never be free from this huge burden. It is very surreal when I think about how it is all over and I am FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great party at Dr. Gil's house!
This is my graduating class.
I still can't believe we made it and i'm so excited to see where the future leads. We are getting ready to start raising support for the mission field and the closer I get to leaving Springfield the more scared I am! Its going to be so hard but I know that we are in Gods will and everything will be fine! Change can be scary but I've noticed that in my life, I usually love life and enjoy new experiences!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sooooooooooo proud of you friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and like i said last night.....i'm not letting you leave! haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete