Thursday, September 15, 2011

Is It Fall Yet?


I love fall. It is one of my favorite seasons (which, i think that every time a season changes, I say that it is my favorite season)
Some of the reasons I love fall:
Cooler Temperatures.
Scarves and Hoods.

Beautiful leaves.
Autumn decorations.

Watching the farmers harvest the corn.
Fall festivals in little towns.. Last years Apple Butter Makin' Days was a blast!
Apple picking.

Bonfires.
S'mores.
Carving Pumpkins.
Halloween Candy.
Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Pumpkin Anything.
The smell of smoke in the air when we would drive to grandma's for Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Day.
Texas Longhorn Football Games
And so many other things. Fall in Texas is really not fall at all. I have been so dissapointed as the temperatures have stayed in the 90s and 100s so far in September. However, Next we we are leaving and beginning our journey to Boston. I have heard that New England in the fall is beautiful and I cannot wait to enjoy fall there! I will post pictures of my fall experiences!!















1 comment:

  1. reading your list of fall things makes me so happy!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's all. :)

    ReplyDelete